The header comprises of the SMU logo flushed to the left, an optional secondary logo, navigation menu, and other optional elements such as social media icons along top right and a site search function.
- Clicking the logo should bring user to homepage (for public-facing websites, clicking the logo should bring the user to www.smu.edu.sg).
- Position the logo at the top left for desktop resolutions
- Ensure the size and placement of SMU logo is consistent to every page
- Specific treatments of the SMU logo in its placement on desktop vs. mobile resolutions, and the use of white or reverse background colors to be strictly adhered to.
Secondary Logo (optional)
- Secondary logo are commonly used for public-facing subsites (e.g. business.smu.edu.sg)
- For public-facing websites, the secondary logo will bring the user to the homepage of that specific subsite
- This is to be consistently placed at the left side of the main logo and should adhere to the OCCM guidelines
- Utilities can be secondary actions that affect the entire website (e.g. search bar, or log in), or actions that should be readily accessible at every page (e.g. help)
- Ensure that these are consistently placed at the top right of the page