This section includes guidelines for when using images, videos, and sounds (voice recordings or music).
- Always strive for the highest quality
- no low-resolution, pixelated and stretched images
- no noisy and indiscernible audio
- Ensure that there is relevance to the content that it supports
- Opt for pictures of actual persons, rather than stock photo models
- Consider cultural restrictions when picking out the media to use
- Ensure that you the media you use have been legally obtained (e.g. no copyright issues)